Saturday, December 18, 2010

Super Update

In order to make blogging easier on myself I am going to be short and sweet on every post. That's just my style. I can usually say the same thing as someone else in half as many words. . . so here we go.

July and August were very exciting months for Martin and I! Martin turned 30 at the beginning of July, which he didn't like. Haha. I enjoyed teasing him
about how old it sounds. I got him a guitar for his birthday so he could play/sing to me every night. That didn't last too long. Haha!

We found out we are
expecting our first child at the beginning of August! Baby Berg is due April 7th!!! I'm looking forward to taking off the end of the school year off and enjoying four months at home with the baby. Oh, we are keeping the sex a surprise! Many people do not like the idea, but oh well. I can't wait to meet him or her!!!

Martin and I both started our sixth year of teaching in mid-August. This year I am teaching sixth grade. This is my fourth year with the same group of kids. I've had them for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and now 6th grade. Still not sure if I like sixth grade. I really miss the cute little kids and their enthusiasm.

September through November flew by extremely quickly, with nothing really eventful. Oh, except the Giants won the World Series! Woohoo!!!!! That was extremely exciting for us.

Ok, no more four month old updates. From now on I will only post recent stuff. December 2010 here I come . . .






1 comment: